We remain open for care Monday to Friday from 6 am to 6 pm.
Please view our updated Policies below.
ALL Parents must sign and return this form to the office.
Building Blocks Preschool continues to follow the recommendations of the CDC, Department of Health and Social Services as we continue to provide care for your child. Here are a few of our new regulations that we have adopted:
- We have implemented new guidelines regarding parent and child temperature screening upon entry while ensuring no use of fevers reducing medicine.
- Children with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted to stay at the center.
- We have recently allowed parents to resume checking their child in electronically and ask all parents and children to sanitize/wash their hands before entering the classrooms.
- Each classroom in our center is cleaned by the classroom teacher and all toys are sanitized before the end of the day while we continue to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Children are encouraged to practice social distancing while in the classroom and all parents are asked to wear face coverings when entering the building for drop off and pick up
Child Care Centers Resources for COVID-19
July 20th, 2020 Update
Building Blocks Preschool had minimal exposure to COVID-19 as a parent informed us of her positive test on July 19th. As a precaution, Building Blocks closed the school temporarily to sanitize and deep clean according to CDC and Health Department guidelines. We received an all clear from the Health Department and our Licensing Authority at the Department of Social Services to resume operations tomorrow, July 21st, 2020. As always, the safety of our students, staff and parents are our priority and we appreciate the understanding given the circumstances.
Please visit our Calendar page for additional upcoming events and a copy of our menu